OUR HUMAN RESOURCES POLICY
• In line with our strategy and targets, we plan our Human Resources, provide people with equal opportunities in the process of Recruitment and Positioning, with the principle of “Right person for the right job”.
• We provide Development Management programs to our employees in order to improve capabilities and creativity of them and maintain sustainability.
• We measure our employees’ performance using objective methodologies, and support their contribution to their Department and our corporate targets as well as development potential so that they show the best performance.
• We refer our employees to success, support and recognize their personal and team work in an effort to increase their inclusiveness.
• In the light of the satisfaction survey carried out once a year, we acknowledge expectations of our employees and measure their loyalty to the company. Accordingly, by taking their recommendations into account, we make improvements.
• Thanks to organizations, social or cultural activities which increase our employees’ motivation, provide integrity and interaction, we reinforce the communication within the Company.
• Considering the laws and regulations related to Labor Safety, we take any measures to provide a safe working environment.
RECRUITMENT AND OPEN POSITIONS
During recruitment, Belgin Oil does its best, consisting of professionals and high potential employees with excellent background acting in line with the corporate targets.
If you want to become a part of BELGIN family, you can apply through www.secretcv.com
Please click to check open positions.
OUR HR PRACTICES
PLANNING HR STRATEGIES
The HR planning as required by Belgin in line with the strategy and targets.
SELECTION AND POSITIONING
Our purpose is to carry out selection and positioning process with in the policy of “right person for the right job”.
All white and blue collar staff is assessed using a performance evaluation system. We commit a blended evaluation system based on competences and targets. According to results of performance reviews salaries, bonus and promotions are decided.
The Managers assess Knowledge and Skill Proficiency Levels of the employees once a year. Accordingly, the individual development plan and annual training programs are set. Trainings are performed outside the company, within the company and/or on the job. We use electronic training programs intensely, as well.
REMUNERATION AND APPRAISAL
Our goal is to form a compensation structure which is fair and meeting the requirements of today’s work life.
Adjustments are performed once a year depending on performance evaluation outcomes and market conditions.